Forum - The Blackened Voodoo Pub

Jump to Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 96 Next Last

Anita Thomas at 18:19 03.11.2009

852 messages posted
United Kingdom
Pro Artist Member
Pro Artist (1732) What's this?
Quoting Keith Tait
you deserve several large white wines fingers crossed it all goes well tomorow and your hubby gets sorted out fully this time and heels quickly

Cheers keith ,he 's not happy a bunny at all . He as to go on for 7.30 in the morning . All the way to Cardiff again, early . The boys are going to grandad's in the morning early . With their breakfast and school stuff .
Thank you for thoughts much apprecaited

Quote This Message

Anita Thomas at 21:07 17.11.2009

852 messages posted
United Kingdom
Pro Artist Member

A large white wine , and a large dose of good sense of humour and patience with dealing with a very impatient patient , hes very bored and very itchy to get back to normal .
He as to go again 23rd Nov to Cardiff hopefully and lot of pray that this time all went well . And he as done as he is told !!!!

Quote This Message

Keith Tait at 00:32 18.11.2009

220 messages posted
United Kingdom
Quoting Anita Thomas
A large white wine , and a large dose of good sense of humour and patience with dealing with a very impatient patient , hes very bored and very itchy to get back to normal .
He as to go again 23rd Nov to Cardiff hopefully and lot of pray that this time all went well . And he as done as he is told !!!!

Big fingers crossed. Nail him to the floor think it might be the only way to keep him still by the sounds of it Anita

Quote This Message

Anita Thomas at 08:09 18.11.2009

852 messages posted
United Kingdom
Pro Artist Member

Cheers Keith ,
Can you imagine having to lay on your right side [in Phil's case ] and not move all night ? Or lay on your stomach and not move . It 's called posturing done to help the eye heal , crumbs its hard on him . He as gone from being active to inactive . He's being waited on hand and foot .
All I can say I doubt you would be any different to Phil wanting to get back to normal . Would you be able not to paint for six weeks ?
We are getting there , its a long road this recovery road . We have some curve balls thrown at us in this past year and half

Quote This Message

Sarah Huska at 03:21 19.11.2009

159 messages posted
United States of America

A rum and coke, heavy on the rum, sounds good. With the impending holidays, my first art show, AND insanity at home, I'll need it. In fact, skip the coke!

Quote This Message

Anita Thomas at 07:37 19.11.2009

852 messages posted
United Kingdom
Pro Artist Member
Quoting Sarah Huska
A rum and coke, heavy on the rum, sounds good. With the impending holidays, my first art show, AND insanity at home, I'll need it. In fact, skip the coke!

I think I'll join you with the rum , and as insanity rules here to . My other half is a very impatient patient and itching to get back to normal

Quote This Message

Sarah Huska at 02:38 22.11.2009

159 messages posted
United States of America

It's a cold, gloomy day here in Ohio. I can go for a few "girlie drinks" - some fruity, silly drinks with those little paper umbrellas in them. That could add some color to the day! Or at least the buzz will. Smile

Quote This Message

Anita Thomas at 13:12 22.11.2009

852 messages posted
United Kingdom
Pro Artist Member
Quoting Sarah Huska
It's a cold, gloomy day here in Ohio. I can go for a few "girlie drinks" - some fruity, silly drinks with those little paper umbrellas in them. That could add some color to the day! Or at least the buzz will. :)

Its been raining for days here in Monmouth . Trying to dry rugby kit for school is great fun . its gloomy here .
I'll join you in the girlie drinks having a all male household there isnt much girlie things here

Quote This Message

Sarah Huska at 03:47 25.11.2009

159 messages posted
United States of America

I have a bunch of events to start baking christmas cookies for, have to start baking tomorrow. I think a little drinking is in order to get things rolling. A little rum for the cookies, a little for me... a smidge more for the cookies....a few smidges more for me...and where is the spiked egg nog???

Quote This Message

Anita Thomas at 07:38 07.12.2009

852 messages posted
United Kingdom
Pro Artist Member

Whats the stress reliever ? As I'm throughly stressed at the moment . I'll have a large coffee and a good dose of sense of humour

Quote This Message

Jump to Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 96 Next Last