voodoochilli.net - Free online portfolio

It's free and takes only a moment!

Registered artists sign in here

Forum - The Blackened Voodoo Pub

Jump to Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next Last

Franklin Ayers at 17:16 27.01.2008

1294 messages posted
United States of America

Yeah Georgia, most times it is difficult to find anyone in here to talk to. I lucked out and talked to Keri a bit last night. Keep coming back. I am sure there will be a time when several of us hit it just right and can share a cold one and a laugh.

Quote This Message

Joseph Draye at 21:04 27.01.2008

1000 messages posted
United States of America
Pro Artist Member
Pro Artist (1150) What's this?

That's the trouble with us drunks, Georgia, we're just so damn unpredictable! But if you come in early in the morning, you should be able to find one or two of us wallowing about on the floor.

Quote This Message

Art Winstanley at 23:23 27.01.2008

442 messages posted
United States of America
Pro Artist Member
Pro Artist (1834) What's this?

after a phone conversation that went totally crash & burn early last week with the old girlfriend i ran into on new year's day, (old issues don't you know), i sent her flowers and they got the job done.
today we spent the afternoon together at the beach and, over lunch, both began to believe we might be again.
it'll be a slow and cautious go to be sure and, if it works out, i'll want to marry her. but this evening i'm just thrilled to death! cheers

Quote This Message

Franklin Ayers at 23:47 27.01.2008

1294 messages posted
United States of America

Awesome Art!!! And congratulations. There is nothing like love. I hope it all works out for you! I have the perfect woman in my life and there is nothing I would trade that for. I makes all the difference in the world.

Quote This Message

Marcela Morel at 23:52 27.01.2008

33 messages posted
Paraguay

of english grammer... :( you´ll have to be patient with me...(or is it pacience?) :s god...

Quote This Message

Marcela Morel at 23:55 27.01.2008

33 messages posted
Paraguay

could anyone explain to me words i REALLY NEED TO LEARN WITH URGENCY? :S i swear what english schools teach you here..is not even CLOSE to the one you speak guys...LOL i get lost every second.. :s
and altought this is a pub...god..i cant drink anymore..lol...yesterday was saturday...:s does anyone have a capuccino?

Quote This Message

Art Winstanley at 01:25 28.01.2008

442 messages posted
United States of America
Pro Artist Member
Pro Artist (1834) What's this?

if i remember, the two home laguages of paraguay are guarani and spanish.
i don't know how to speak guarani but in spanish it means. . .
realmente necesito aprendar con urgencia

it means, i need to learn to speak english right now.

necesito aprender hablar inglés ahora.

Quote This Message

Marcela Morel at 03:21 28.01.2008

33 messages posted
Paraguay

i was talking about THE WORDS you usually USE in conversations here..that people introduce and is not part of any dictionary..like urban language..i never ment an explanation about those words in capital letters LOL.. sorry :p sometimes i cant express my self really well...i ment learn words that most americans use in common conversations that are not part of any english teaching or books... there are certain senteces for example..or words that people created and that are not part of any grammatic rule. im talking about street sentences. God...i need a drink now...LOL...ok...i leave you all for tonight here is past midnight already... i reaaallly need to sleepmy boss wont forgive if i go to the office 15 minutes late..:p Chaucito gente! (Bye people!)

Quote This Message

Franklin Ayers at 03:29 28.01.2008

1294 messages posted
United States of America

we have a lot of colorful language or urban language. Also formal english is different than what we speak most of the time. I learned that the hard way in my Mandarin classes. I was taught all this formal CHinese and when I tried to speak it to CHinese people they were all telling me how to really speak in day to day language. It's on of those things where you have to learn the right way so you can mess it up!!

Quote This Message

Joseph Draye at 03:38 28.01.2008

1000 messages posted
United States of America
Pro Artist Member
Pro Artist (1150) What's this?

I think she means slang. Here, try this "What's up peeps!" lol

Quote This Message

Jump to Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next Last