Gabriel B

Click here to view

Forum - Riots

Riots

Posted by Harry O'Connor at 09:52 12.08.2011
1926 messages posted
United Kingdom
Pro Artist Member
Pro Artist Community Donor (4646) What's this?

Just wondering if anyone has been affected by the riots over here in the UK? Might make some interesting photography...

Quote This Message

Samuel Pourasghar at 09:52 15.08.2011

407 messages posted
United Kingdom
Pro Artist Member
Pro Artist (1592) What's this?

Hmmm... I thought it might inspire me to do some artwork but I am so ashamed I just kinda wanna forget that these people exist. I know there's a pretty well made photoshop thread of rioters in unlikely situations.

Quote This Message

Harry O'Connor at 10:43 16.08.2011

1926 messages posted
United Kingdom
Pro Artist Member
Pro Artist Community Donor (4646) What's this?

Yeah I feel the same: embarrassed to be human sometimes. Saying that, when I was a kid I was pretty poor, well actually very poor, and if I had known I could have got away with getting a free computer game or something I can't honestly say I wouldn't have done it. Sad to admit, and I certainly wouldn't do anything like that now, but things have changed for me as I am no longer starving and lacking basic clothing.

What gets me is people think this is some political thing. These people are just poor and opportunistic. I guess you could blame society and governments for the divide in wealth, but short of having a communist regime things are sadly always going to be that way.

Oh well! Smile

Quote This Message

Patrick Fraley at 14:48 23.08.2011

22 messages posted
United States of America
Quoting Harry O'Connor
Yeah I feel the same: embarrassed to be human sometimes. Saying that, when I was a kid I was pretty poor, well actually very poor, and if I had known I could have got away with getting a free computer game or something I can't honestly say I wouldn't have done it. Sad to admit, and I certainly wouldn't do anything like that now, but things have changed for me as I am no longer starving and lacking basic clothing.

What gets me is people think this is some political thing. These people are just poor and opportunistic. I guess you could blame society and governments for the divide in wealth, but short of having a communist regime things are sadly always going to be that way.

Oh well! :)

Im Sorry to hear about the U.k. Roits its sad people just cant live life with what the have ..Man whats the world coming to..

Quote This Message

Richard Copeland at 04:12 27.08.2011

449 messages posted
United States of America

I was shocked to see what had happened over there. Not so much that it "happened" but with everything going on in the world currently I guess I assumed it would happen in the US first.
I am not a journalist but if I was close I might of had to shoot a little for my own collection.

Quote This Message