Make it an Irish coffee.... Smile
THAT will help releive some stress!

Quote This Message

Anita Thomas at 10:48 08.12.2009

852 messages posted
United Kingdom
Pro Artist Member
Pro Artist (1732) What's this?

I'll have a large coffee and some toast please . Having a sense of humour failure this morning . Philip as brought something for christmas, over a week ago . trouble is we are being told it should arrive between 4th and 10th . Its now the 8th , no offence he would have gotten it quicker if he gone out and brought it in the shops . But with his eye and it being wet and windy, he decided to do it on line . I'll do mine , by walking into the shop and getting it .

Quote This Message

Sarah Huska at 01:16 09.12.2009

159 messages posted
United States of America

Hot tea will do tonight. Very cold out. I need to defrost a little! I have been feeling rather grumpy lately, too. Not very holiady-ish. I think I just want to bypass the holidays and let it be 2010 already. it has been a long, dragging, annoying year! If 2010 is anything like 2009, I'll be at this "Pub" quite a lot!!!!!

Quote This Message

Anita Thomas at 07:58 09.12.2009

852 messages posted
United Kingdom
Pro Artist Member

I know the feeling about wanting to by pass the holidays . I have been like for two xmas's in a row . i have put it down to my age

Quote This Message

Sarah Huska at 04:43 14.12.2009

159 messages posted
United States of America

Holidays are getting better. Just a lot to do! Give me some strong coffee so I can cope with the long to-do list, and less sleep! Smile

Quote This Message

Anita Thomas at 08:33 14.12.2009

852 messages posted
United Kingdom
Pro Artist Member
Quoting Sarah Huska
Holidays are getting better. Just a lot to do! Give me some strong coffee so I can cope with the long to-do list, and less sleep! :)

I'll have the coffee by the bucket full . I suppose having a 12 yr old who 'll 13 five days before hand doesnt help matters , also a great niece who'll be 1 three days later . And the best bit this year is that my niece mum to the one yr old is having another baby any day . It as made me feel old this time . Thinking of other things too doesnt help matters

Quote This Message

Georgia Hurst at 18:46 16.12.2009

1500 messages posted
United Kingdom
Pro Artist Member
Pro Artist (2816) What's this?

I'd love a large brandy....but as I am nil by mouth AGAIN..till tomorrow.

I will use my imagination!!!!!!

....ooooh that reached the spot, very warming and soothing. ahhh!

I will have another please, maybe next week. Smile

Quote This Message

Sarah Huska at 03:17 18.12.2009

159 messages posted
United States of America

A big glass of egg nog sounds nice. To go along wih all the cookies I just baked....

Quote This Message

Anita Thomas at 08:58 18.12.2009

852 messages posted
United Kingdom
Pro Artist Member

I'll have a large orange juice this morning and a slice of toast . and a sense of humour the boys break up at dinner time all my males home at once a sense of humour needed i think !!!!!!!!!

Quote This Message

Barb Plews at 10:25 19.12.2009

262 messages posted
United Kingdom
Quoting Anita Thomas
I'll have a large orange juice this morning and a slice of toast . and a sense of humour the boys break up at dinner time all my males home at once a sense of humour needed i think !!!!!!!!!

hey anita! wouldn't it just great if GSOH came in bottles?! Definitely a must over the holiday season!

Quote This Message

Jump to Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 97 Next Last