VoodooChilli.net - Free online portfolio

Sign Up

It's free and takes only a moment!

Registered artists sign in here

Nonoverlapping Magisteria, Fall 2007 -

Nonoverlapping Magisteria, Fall 2007 by David Koller

Collage made up of 80% scraps pieces of paper collected throughout my fall quarter for recycling, the other 20% is the sheets of white and brown paper used for the face and Representational of the separate and distinct parts of my life that come and form together to make up who I am, the idea of nonoverlapping

This page has been viewed 2,148 times and has a total bandwidth of 399.4 MB. In total this artist's portfolio has been viewed 18,259 times and has a total bandwidth of 4.67 GB.

This portfolio is considered 'heavy use' and the artist is encouraged to become a Pro Artist or make a one-off donation. Both options remove this notice and ads from the artist's page and give a boost to the number of visitors they will receive.

 -